Taught by U.S. Marine Corps Sniper Instructor
The Path to becoming a warrior begins with a decision. Once you decide, here’s the training process:
- The fundamentals of marksmanship
- How to zero your weapon
- Different Shooting Positions from prone to standing
- How your Shooting position affects your shot placement
- Trigger control
- How to calculate and adjust for wind from multiple distances
- How to calculate and adjust for bullet drop at different distances
- Engage targets out to 500 yards
- How to utilize iron sights and optics
- Breath control
This course will make you a better marksman/shooter in all facets. Your proficiency and capability will increase dramatically.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Here are Upcoming Long Range Rifle Course