Not just a basic concealed carry class, it’s The Warrior Workshop, a COURAGE & CAPABILITY workshop…
A One Day Workshop to Increase your capability to defend yourself and your loved ones, fulfill State of Florida educational requirements to obtain concealed weapon license, increase courage and feel more safe and confident in your everyday life
The Warrior Workshop is unlike any other self defense workshop out there. Not only will you learn how to properly carry a weapon and defend yourself, but you’ll also increase your ability to face many other challenges in your life by applying courage to any confrontational situation you are in.
Before the end of the day you will have established a foundation of empty handed Self Defense techniques, Firearms Training & A Warrior Resolve to WIN
The Warrior Workshop is for you if…
- You’ve ever said to yourself “if something happened to me I wouldn’t know what to do”
- You are nervous with confrontation and aggression
- You want to be more effective and capable shooting a firearm, and want someone to train you properly
- You want to obtain your Concealed Weapon License
- You took a Concealed Carry workshop before but still don’t feel capable
- You’re alone in your home often and want to learn proper measures of safety for you and your family
- You own a firearm, but want training on proper use, and a Warrior spirit if ever faced with adversity
- You are ambitiously striving for excellence in your training
- You want to learn self defense skills that can be applied right away
The Warrior Workshop is lead by Alejandro Borgos; United States Marine Corps Weapons & Tactics Instructor, NRA Certified instructor, and combat veteran.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will there be a female instructor in the room, too?
Yes, we keep classes sizes to a minimum and have numerous safety officers and instructors. Some of which are female. An interesting fact is a majority of our students are also female.
What is included in the price?
Ammunition, firearms rental, range fees, targets, eye and ear protection, training and lunch are all included in your cost.
What time do we meet?
The workshop call time is 8 am. But don’t worry, this will not be like your normal 9-5er. This is a dynamic workshop!
Can I bring my own firearm if I own one?
Yes, please let an instructor know ahead of time.
Can I bring my family/son/daughter?
The Warrior Workshop is 18+. If you wish to bring a minor with you please submit request to [email protected]